Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Greyfest


My foster mom took me to Greyfest last weekend and I had a greyt time! Between this blog, my facebook page and the nice SEGA people who already knew me, I felt like a celebrity!
It was so much excitement I had to nap during part of it!
The best part was when we visited the vendor who was selling treats. I acted shy and didn't take any. Then when everyone was distracted, I stole one from the treat plate. I like it so much that when my foster mom was giving a sample to my foster brother, I stole another! My plan worked because my foster mom bought two bags! That means I don't have to share a bag with my foster brother. I get a whole bag just for me!!! YIPPEE!!
My foster mom also bought me a new leash and collar - She says I get to keep it when I go to my forever home because it is all mine!!

1 comments:

pseuzen said...

Wow - Mr. Deeds looks very happy! Is that a smile I detect on his face? **Great Job** Christie (and Mr. Deeds)!